Syndicated from source by Andrew & Co Graphics & Wallpaper, Hooper, Utah
Some entrepreneurs wrongfully invest most of their marketing budget in exterior business signs thinking that these are the primary drivers of their brick-and-mortar establishments. But in reality, both indoor and outdoor signs play critical roles in helping your business stay afloat.
Indoor business signs are not just about reinforcing your brand and promoting your products or services. When installed inside offices, these improve employee morale and client relationships.
Importance of Interior Signs for Your Office in Naperville, Chicago
- Professional atmosphere: When clients and guests walk inside a corporate building, they expect to be greeted with a sense of your company’s professionalism. More than just your courteous employees and clean space, high-quality lobby signs will give the impression that your business is legitimate, organized, well-managed, and reputable. Besides your trademark, you can showcase the company’s awards, recognitions, history, corporate social responsibility activities, mission vision, and more.
- Work efficiency and safety: Imagine this, you’re running a big wedding planning business, and your new interns have no clue which stock room contains all the table covers, centerpieces, and hanging lights. They will likely spend a long time just going back and forth through all your stock rooms. But if you have office door signs, they will immediately know where to go so they can see to other important business. Indoor signs that display wayfinding information, room identification, reminders, and precautions create the right working conditions for efficient teamwork and cooperation. Upon seeing these signs, your staff will feel that the company cares about their safety and well-being. As a result, they will be more motivated to complete their assignments and assist clients.
- Motivation: Floor and wall graphics that display the company’s slogan or favorite inspirational quotes can encourage employees to do their best at work. At Captivating Signs, our professional designers can incorporate color psychology to induce positive feelings such as orange for creativity and energy and red for passion and determination.
- Promote privacy: Some indoor signs are strategically designed and installed to create a sense of privacy inside your establishment. For example, frosted glass decals that showcase your logo can be installed at conference room glass barriers so that during meetings, the participants will not feel distracted by other people walking around or looking at them from outside the room.
Your Local Sign Partner in Naperville & Chicago, IL
Captivating Signs is one of the most sought-after sign companies in Chicago & Naperville. Over the years, we have helped countless entrepreneurs and organizations through signage solutions that are high-quality, durable, and well-strategized.
Our custom indoor signs are fabricated from top-quality materials and state-of-the-art equipment. Some of our popular interior signs include reception signs, room identification signs, digital displays, and vinyl murals.
Whether you have specific interior signs that you want to purchase or have no idea about what types of signs will add value to your company, rest assured that our team will assist you every step of the way.
Give us a call today to get started.
* This article was originally published here
If you have banner and signage needs in Denver, check out https://bannersignprinting.com!
If you need banner printing services in Queens, New York, you can't go wrong with One Source Media!
One Source Media
3100 47th Ave, Queens, NY 11101
One Source Media: NYC printing and graphics